celinadibble11

Al. Rejtana Tadeusza 88, Rzeszow

N/A

12-01-22

3 Látták




Glass (fin. Maaselkä) – a settlement in the Kuyvozovsky rural settlement of the Vsevolozhsky district of the Leningrad region.NameFinnish name means – watershedthe Russian name comes from a local glass factoryStoryModern village Glass, arose on the site of an ancient settlement of the Ingermanland Finns – Maaselkä… It was mentioned in the Scripture Book of the Vodskaya Pyatina in 1500 as a place Maselga by Lake Silande, on which there were several villages, including two villages Maselgi…Over the years, the name of this settlement was written on the maps as: Maaselka, Maselka, Maa-Selka, Maselka, Masalki, Butter, Mazelki, Maxelki and Maselki…The first cartographic mention is a village Mahsilka on the map of the Noteburg county of the first third of the 17th century.Then, under the same name, it is mentioned on the map of Ingermanlandia in 1676.On the map of the St. Petersburg province of Ya.F. Schmitt in 1770, its name changes to Masalki…And in 1834, on the map of the St. of F.F. Schubert, west of the village Maa-Selka, manors Rosalvina landowner Krylov, first mentioned Glass manufacture (it is also marked on the Special Map of Western Russia by FF Schubert of 1826-1840).In the 19th century, both settlements Maa-Selka and Glass manufacture, belonged to the manor Rosalvina Korkomyaksky volost.At the same time, there was another settlement, which was called at different times: Makselka, Maselka, Mazelki, but it was located to the south and belonged to Elizaveta Kaidanova, the actual state councilor and owner of a paper mill.West and adjacent to Glass Factory was Glassworks crossing point borders between the Petersburg province and the Grand Duchy of Finland. MASELKI – a village, Rosalvina manors, belongs to Timofey Krylov, a state councilor, residents of 46 m., 54 f. P.;
ROSALVINA – a manor, belongs to Timofey Krylov, a state councilor, residents of 6 m., 7 f. P.;
At the same time: Glass factory. Small-vessel glass factory. (1838)On the ethnographic map of the St. Petersburg province of P. I. Köppen in 1849, it is mentioned as a village Maanselki, inhabited by Ingermanlandians-Euremeis.In the explanatory text to the ethnographic map, the village is named Maanselki (Manselki) and the number of its inhabitants for 1848 is indicated: Ingermanlandians-Evremeys – 93 m., 107 f. p., as well as Finns-Suomi – 40 l., 44 f. n., 284 people in total.In 1852, on the geognostic map of the St. Petersburg province of Professor S. S. Kutorga, two villages were marked Maa Selka… MAKSELKI – village, Colonel Krylov, along a country road, 21 courtyard, 95 shower m. (1856)ROSALVINO – A.I.Kovanko manor. The number of souls of male serfs: peasants – 219, household servants – 3. Number of households or individual estates: 80. Number of taxes: quitrent – no, production – 63, partly on the rent, partly on the corvee – 18. Land owned by the peasants (in tithes): total comfortable – 43, per capita – 4.76. Land not used by peasants (in tithes): all comfortable – 3003, inconvenient – 124, per capita – 13.52. The value of the monetary quitrent from the tax: 25 rubles. The rent is paid by transporting firewood from the forest to the glass factory on the estate in winter, 25 cubic meters each. fathoms from a tax, at a distance of 3 to 5 versts (counting 1 ruble per cubic fathom) (1860)MAZELKI – owner’s village, at the wells, along the Mazelskaya country road, 15 yards, 63 m., 58 railway. P.
ROSALVINO – owner’s manor at the well, 1 yard, 10 m., 8 railway. P.
GLASS FACTORY – owner’s village, at the wells, along the Mazelskaya country road, 5 yards, 21 metro stations, 11 railway stations; Glass manufacture. (1862)In 1865 the temporarily liable peasants of the village Mazelka bought their land plots from A. I. Kovanko and became the owners of the land.In 1885, the name changes again, now it is a village Mazelki of 20 yards, manors Rosalvinaowned by A.I. Kovanko.According to materials on the statistics of the national economy of the St. Petersburg district in 1891, the estate Rosalvino The area of ​​3284 tithes was owned by the widow of Lieutenant General P. M. Kovanko, the estate was acquired in 1869 for 35,000 rubles. MASELKI – a village, on the land of the Rosalvinsky rural society, by a country road, part of the village was located on the island. Silandia; 27 yards, 90 m., 96 f. n., total 186 people;
ROSALVINO – owner’s estate, on a country road, by a lake, 4 yards, 12 m., 19 f. n., 31 people in total.
GLASS FACTORY – on the land of Podlutsk, with a country road 9 yards, 37 m., 24 railways. n., total 61 people. adjacent to the houses of the tenants of the Rosalvino estate and the glassworks transition point.
STEKLYANNOZAVODSKY crossing point – on the land of Podlutskaya, on the road from the Kexholmskoe highway to the Kivinevsky parish in Finland 2 yards, 11 metro stations, 3 railways. n., total 14 people. adjacent to a glass factory. (1896)In 1900, a zemstvo school was opened in the village. A. Ovintseva worked as a teacher in it.In 1908 in the village Masselki 121 people lived, including 16 children of school age (from 8 to 11 years old).In the 19th and early 20th centuries, the was administratively part of the Korkomyakskaya volost of the St. Petersburg district of the St. Petersburg province. MAZELKI – a village of the Rozalvinsky rural society of the Korkomyaksky volost, the number of householders – 24, available souls: 57 m., 66 f. p., of both sexes – 123. The amount of allotment land – 220/350, the size of arable land – 52, the size of the forest allotment – 78 (in tithes / sazhens). (1905)In 1905, the mistress Rosalvino was the teacher’s wife Anna Alekseevna Podlutskaya, she owned 2,770 acres of land.In 1914 in the manor Rosalvino a two-class zemstvo school (Rosalvinskoe school) worked, the teacher in which was Alexandra Nikolaevna Ovintseva.During the years of the revolution, in the area of ​​the village, there were battles between units of the republic of Northern Ingria with the Red Army. One such clash on April 23, 1920 led to the postponement of the conclusion of a peace treaty between Soviet Russia and Finland. MASSELKI – the village of the Massel village council of the Kuyvozovsky volost, 47 households, 209 souls.
Of these: Russians – 6 households, 20 souls; Finns-Ingrian – 36 households, 173 souls; Finns-Suomi – 4 households, 14 souls.
GLASS FACTORY – the village of the Massel village council of the Kuyvozovsky volost, 21 households, 97 souls.
Of these: Russians – 5 households, 20 souls; Finns-Ingrian – 11 households, 53 souls; Finns-Suomi – 5 farms, 24 souls. (1926)In the same 1926, the Massel Finnish National Village Council was organized, the population of which was: Finns – 877, Russians – 162, other nat. minorities – 3 people.According to the 1926 population census, the following villages were part of the Massel Village Council: Masselki, Kaidalovo Maloe, Lukkarimyakki, Novaya, Orimyakki, Pastorat, Ryupelevo, Glass Factory, Tipilovo, Shvanilovo and Lukkarimyakki forestry. The village council was part of the Kuyvozovskaya volost of the Leningrad district.In 1928 the population of the village Glass Factory was 100 people.According to administrative data of 1933, the following villages were included in the Masselsky village council of the Kuyvozovsky Finnish national region: Masselki, Shvanilovo, Lukarimyaki, New, Ryuppelovo, Glass Factory, Tikolovo, Krasnaya Gorka and Maloe Kandolovo, with a total population of 966 people.According to administrative records of 1936, the village Masselki was the center of the Massel village council of the Toksovsky Finnish national region. The village council had 7 settlements, 242 farms and 6 collective farms.In the 1930s, the village Glass manufacture was renamed to village Glass, a Mazelki to the village Maselka…In 1939 Maselka becomes a village Maselka, the village is Glass renaming was not affected.The National Village Council was liquidated in the spring of 1939.Until 1942 – the place of compact residence of the Ingermanland Finns.In the post-war years, the village Glass was eliminated, and the name Glass on the wave of renaming of old Finnish toponyms, it passed to the settlement formed on the site of an old village Maselka…According to data from 1966, 1973 and 1990, the village Glass was a member of the Kuyvozovsky village council.In 1997, 2,396 people lived in the village, in 2002 – 1,949 people (Russians – 88%), in 2007 – 1,892.In 2000 in the village Glass the church of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Ingria Toksovsky parish was built.GeographyThe settlement is located in the northern part of the district on the A120 (St. Petersburg northern semi-ring, former 41A-189 „Magistralnaya" (P21 – Vaskelovo – A121 – A181)).The distance to the administrative center of the settlement is 17 km.Distance to the nearest railway station Vaskelovo – 12 km.DemographyTransportThere is a bus connection with the Vaskelovo railway station, as well as with St. Petersburg – route No. 690 to the Prospekt Prosvescheniya metro station, 50 km long.
The single-track railway line Orekhovo – Glass serves the needs of the oil depot located in the village.IndustryThe village is home to the production of JSC „Geogidrotekhnika", which produces equipment for drilling and exploration, in Soviet times „Experimental plant of diamond drilling equipment". Since 1999, after a downtime in the 1990s, the company has resumed the production of diamond core bits.In 2006, on the territory of a closed military unit, LLC Lukoil-Severo-Zapadnefteprodukt opened an oil depot with a storage volume of 6,800 cubic meters, the planned transshipment capacity is 15 thousand tons of oil products per month.Housing constructionThere are 32 apartment buildings in the village, including 10 houses built in 1956-1960, 8 houses built in 1961-1967, 4 houses built in 1970-1976, 5 houses built in 1980-1985, 4 houses built in 1986-1989, 1 house Built in 1990. Number of storeys: 13 one-storey houses, 9 two-storey houses, 3 three-storey houses, 1 four-storey house, 7 five-storey houses.StreetsArona Mohera, Ketsadovskiy lane, Road, Friendship, Zhdanova, Zavodskaya, Institutskaya, Maple alley, Key, Magazinaya, Magazinny lane, Nevskaya, Ozernaya, Ostrovnaya, Parkleskhoz, Field, Pochtovaya, Priozernaya, Communications, Tsvetochnaya…Interesting FactsAt the entrance to the village, a road sign is installed, on one side it says "Steklyanth „, and on the other" Glassnnth "

Megosztás




Ingyenes hirdetés / Álláshirdetés feladása, regisztráció nélkül!
Álláshirdetések, Ingatlanok, Eladó járművek, IT, informatika, Egyéb hirdetések, Sporteszközök