Navolok – a village in the Glazhevsky rural settlement of the Kirishsky district of the Leningrad region.StoryVillage Navolok mentioned on the map of St. by Fyodor Schubert in 1834. NAVOLOK – the village belongs to the Treasury Department, the number of according to the revision: 44 m., 42 f. n. (1838)Village Navolok marked on a special map of the western part of Russia by F.F. Schubert in 1844. – village of the Department of State Property on a country road, the number of courtyards – 16, the number of souls – 48 m. (1856)NAVOLOK is a state-owned village near the Volkhov River, the number of households is 16, the number of inhabitants: 57 m., 85 f. P.; Orthodox chapel. (1862)In the 19th – early 20th centuries, the village administratively belonged to the Glazhevskaya volost of the 5th zemstvo section of the 1st mill of the Novoladozhsky district of the St. Petersburg province.According to the „Commemorative Book of the St. Petersburg Province" for 1905, the village Navolok was a member of the Navolokskoe rural society.From 1917 to 1923 the village Navolok was a member of the Navolok-Manushkinsky village council of the Glazhevsky volost of the Novoladozhsky district.Since 1923, as part of the Podsopsky village council of the Glazhevsky volost of the Volkhov district.Since 1927, as part of the Andreevsky district.Since 1928, a member of the Glazhevsky Village Council. In 1928 the population of the village Navolok was 189 people.Since 1931, as part of the Kirishi region.According to 1933, the village Navolok was a member of the Glazhevsky village council of the Kirishi region.Since 1963, part of the Volkhov region.Since 1965, again part of the Kirishi region. In 1965 the population of the village Navolok was 42 people.According to data from 1966, 1973 and 1990, the village Navolok also was a member of the Glazhevsky village council.In 1997 in the village Navolok Glazhevskaya volost lived 6 people, in 2002 – 2 (all Russians).In 2007 in the village Navolok Glazhevsky JV lived 4 people, in 2010 – 3.GeographyThe village is located in the northwestern part of the region near the 41A-006 highway (Zuevo – Novaya Ladoga).The distance to the administrative center of the settlement is 6 km.Distance to the nearest railway station Glazhevo is 4.5 km.The village is located on the left bank of the Volkhov River.Demography

Megosztás




Ingyenes hirdetés / Álláshirdetés feladása, regisztráció nélkül!
Álláshirdetések, Ingatlanok, Eladó járművek, IT, informatika, Egyéb hirdetések, Sporteszközök