Sobolevsky rural district
Sobolevsky rural district – the unit that existed on the territory of the Orekhovo-Zuevsky district of the Moscow region in 1994-2006.Sobolevsky village council was formed in the early years of Soviet power. According to the data of 1919, he was part of the Karpov volost of the Bogorodsky district of the Moscow province.In 1926, s / s included 1 settlement – the village of Sobolevo.In 1929, the Sobolevsky village council became part of the Kurovsky district of the Orekhovo-Zuevsky district of the Moscow region. At the same time, Zaprudnensky and Smolevsky s / s were attached to it.On June 14, 1954, the Astashkovsky village council was attached to the Sobolevsky s / s.On June 3, 1959, the Kurovsky district was abolished and the Sobolevsky r / s entered the Orekhovo-Zuevsky district.On August 20, 1960, the and Khoteichsky village councils were joined to the Sobolevsky s / s.On February 1, 1963, the Orekhovo-Zuevsky district was abolished and the Sobolevsky r / s entered the area. On January 11, 1965, Sobolevsky s / s was returned to the restored Orekhovo-Zuevsky district.On February 3, 1994 Sobolevsky s / s was transformed into Sobolevsky rural district…In the course of the municipal reform of 2004-2005, the Sobolevsky rural district ceased to exist as a municipal unit. At the same time, all of its settlements were transferred to the of Sobolevskoye.On November 29, 2006, the Sobolevsky rural district was excluded from the accounting data of the administrative-territorial and territorial units of the Moscow region.